Thursday, January 30, 2014

FAL 2014 Q1 Finish #1


I started with the easiest one to finish, #5 from my list last week. It was a table runner that I started years ago, and I am not sure why I never finished, except that I did not have the backing. I did have the binding made though, so that was a bonus! Here is a picture of it:
It is even in time for this Valentine's Holiday!

I am almost done with my #2 on the list, a gray herringbone quilt. It should be done by this coming Monday.

Happy sewing!

I was not sure how to link back to the first post, but here it is.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your finishes :o)

    To link back, click on view on the post in your blogger dashboard, that will open the page as a 'normal' person will see it, and you can then copy and paste that link in :o)

    ReplyDelete