Thursday, June 26, 2014

First FAL #Q2 Finish Posted

I have trouble making the time to write in the blog. I don't like to do it on my tablet, I would rather use a keyboard on the laptop, but I so seldom sit at the laptop. Must. Do. Better!

Scrappy 5" x 7" Low Volume Rectangle quiltI finished my Scrappy 5" x 7" Low Volume Rectangle quilt. I love the way it looks, very soft and drapes well because there is not too much quilting in it. This is the front.
 And this is the back, used up a lot of leftover fabric!
I put a label on the bottom, but I don't have any one that it is intended for yet. Thanks for looking!
Lani

4 comments:

  1. I love your quilt! It's beautiful! Love the fabrics and colors you put together.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the FAL linky party! I know just what you mean about taking time to get to a keyboard and type out a blog post. I absolutely love this quilt - the small pops of colour, the different low-volume background rectangles, and the choice of rectangles over squares. Really striking.

    ReplyDelete